Buying or selling an insurance agency is a daunting task.
From decision making to execution and everything in between, one misstep can result in a deal falling apart or you getting the short end of the stick when dealing with mergers and acquisitions. The Agency Mergers and Acquisitions Symposium will fill in the gaps and turn you into a master of the M&A process so that you can be best prepared when the time comes to buy or sell. Whether you are an insurance professional who is considering buying, selling, or perpetuating an agency, an agency owner who is looking for new ways to significantly increase revenue and profits on a consistent basis, or are anyway involved in the insurance M&A field, this event will give you everything you need to make the right decisions when navigating mergers & acquisitions.
Key Topics to be discussed include:
- Economic & Industry Overview
- Valuation & Tax Considerations
- Deal Structuring
- Performing Due Diligence
- Navigating the Legal Process
- Funding for an M&A Transaction
- Internal Perpetuation Strategies
Who Should Attend?
- Insurance agencies and brokerage firms
- Managing General Agents (MGAs)
- Program Administrators
- Insurance aggregators and wholesalers
- Bank-owned insurance agency executives
- Attorneys, CPA’s, and tax advisors involved in insurance agency mergers and acquisitions
- Employee benefit professionals